Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Beautiful Moments.

I am back to share more of the pages that I created using this months gorgeous Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. If you didn't see my last post Pam featured a new paper manufacturer....Carta Bella and their Beautiful Moments collection, it is a stunning kit and great fun to work with.
For some reason I haven't really scrapped our pets before but I took so many really cute photos of Barney when he was tiny now is the time to start! I know he is a boy and this page is a bit pink buy hey I don't think he really minds.


The 12x12 sheet of alpha stickers are fab, I especially loved this pink alpha. I matted each letter onto scraps of cardstock so that I could easily vary the height of each character.



I love papers which have images that can be cut out, often the images are placed in a corner like on this
Carta Bella paper, once they are cut out you are left with a piece which is triangular in shape. I find that these shapes can sometimes be a bit difficult to incorporate onto the page, to get over that I cut the image into three sections and layered them up giving a totally different shape and look.



Don't forget to check out the DT gallery over at My Creative Scrapbook, the girls have produced some truly inspiring creations this month, well worth a visit.
TFL
xx

8 comments:

Jill said...

Aww cute little Barney! Really does look a great kit, but it's pink!!! Jill x

jannekevanveen said...

beautiful!!

Romy said...

I really love your both layouts! Especially the one about Barney. He looks so good surrounded by pink:) I definitely have to scrap our cats more often too. For some reason I find scrapping pets more difficult than people.

Carol said...

Beautiful Rachael, he is so adorable and looks great in pink!!!
Love this paper and you have done a great job with it.

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful layouts, Rachael. The first one is just a perfect frame for that adorable kitten photo and in the second you have made great use of the flowers you've fussy-cut from the paper. Elizabeth x

Sarah said...

Beautiful LO of Barney - loving these papers!! I love scrapping my furbabies!! Sarah xx

Karen Shady said...

LOVE both of thes Rachael :) Barney is adorable... I have those gorgeous carta bella papers too, love what you did with them xx

Lou said...

love the layout of Barney and again a beautiful one of the girls x