Saturday, June 16, 2012

June Sketch Challenge

This months sketch challenge has just gone up over at My Creative Sketches, as always the prize is amazing!! You can find all the details here.
I know Simple Stories have been around for a while but I have only recently started buying their ranges and I love them! I used their Fabulous range (from ATDML) for this page of Emily.





Here is the great sketch, this months has been designed by Kim Keane...


and most importantly the amazing prize!


Don't for get to pop over to My Creative Scrapbook, if you haven't already, and check out the two new kits that Pam has put together. There is a Dusty Attic add on plus a Mixed Media kit and of course the four regular kits plus the flower add on......My Creative Scrapbook really is the place to go if you are looking for a great kit and an amazing choice!

On a non scrapping note I started a new job this week and for the first time in over 17 years I am working full time! The job is really really interesting and with loads to learn but it means that scrapping time is a bit limited which is coming a bit hard :( Hopefully in a few months I will have settled into a routine and life will be running smoothly again. 
I did have last week off before I started the job and we went to the Harry Potter studios....I will be back in a few days to share all the magic!!!!
TFL
x

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Soo Beautiful Rachael!! love the design, you take of the sketch is wonderful!! Take care! :)

Romy said...

Your interpretation of the sketch is so beautiful. I really love what you did with these pretty papers.

Lou said...

love your take on the sketch Rachael. Good luck settling into your new job too xx

Sam said...

Rachael, this is a gorgeous layout! Love the layering.

Carol said...

Amazing layout Rachael, love all the layering as always and the photo is so beautiful.

gwyneth said...

Just catching up with all your news Rachael. Hope the new job goes well.
Gorgeous take on the sketch, love it :)